Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 1 and 2 recap

So its the end of day two and so far i've done fairly well.  Yesturday i hahealthy meals and snacks. I alo did better with the nighttime eating. I did have some snaks, but they were pretty much just fruit and popcorn  I didn't do exercise perse, but i was cleaning and organizing most of the day. Since i was home money was a non issue. I added the last few goals at night and didn't pray or meditate, but i did write in the blog.

 I have the bad habit of weighing in each day. Today i'm down one pound from yesturday. I'm not super excited though because i know it could just be a fluctuation.  We shall see. Today is definitely my cheat day of this week. It was carb city! i had pasta for lunch, but kept the portion moderate.  I had home made baked pizza for dinner. My nacks were healthy and probably had about200 calories of candy. Obviously not the best food day, but if this is the worst day this week, i'll be very happy.

Tomorrow will be interesting.  In order to get to my fitness goal, i will need to do 50 minutes five times a week. The advantage of this is that i get a solid workout with a good heart rate Monday through friday, and then don't have to worry about it on the weekend.  The disadvantage for this week is that i don't have access to my school gym until wednesday. I'll need to find an alternative.
Anyways i'm off to bed.  So far i'm actually feeling pretty good:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment